Welcome to Tankernn.eu
So guys, we did it. I ported werc to POSIX shell. The source code can be found here.
I am a Swedish computer enthusiast and programmer, known online by the name of "Tankernn". Born in the year 2000, I've lived long enough to see the dumbing down of computers and related technologies first hand, yet not long enough to experience the internet in its hay day.
I've been programming since 13, when I made my first website (the precursor to what you're seeing here). Since then I have developed my skills through both formal education and professional experience, to the point where I no longer find it necessary to list languages or design patterns here.
Categories I identify with, since that's what matters in modern society:
- I prefer fast-paced metal music, been listening to DragonForce since I was a kid
- I am a filthy weeb
- I have played WoW on and off since 2010
- I can score 100+ PP on osu!, though I only play on osu!lazer
- I used to play drums
- I love arguing just for the sake of it
- I am INTJ
- I use Artix BTW
- I also use ZFS
- Using an NVIDIA graphics card is not an option
- I own every generation of Raspberry Pi from 1 through 4, and they are all trash
- Source code should primarily be readable by humans; it's the compiler's job to make the computer get it
- Centralization is the root of all evil. This applies equally to computer systems and power structures (governments, parliament, whatever).
- I prefer manual transmission
- I drive an early 2000s BMW
- Cruise control is not optional
- Not knowing how to repair your car is comparable to not knowing how to cook your own food
- I drink coffee
- I drink beer (apparently some people don't?), preferably Weißbier
- I like spicy food, but my stomach doesn't
- I have undergone surgery to correct my scoliosis, giving me a literal titanium back
- My political opinion is economically center, culturally conservative. This means that I am considered a far-right extremist by Swedish standards.
You can reach me by E-mail (frans at tankernn dot eu) or @tankernn:tankernn.eu on matrix.org.